For all positions, please forward your cover letter and resume to jcollins [at] valleypsychiatric [dot] com (Jennifer Collins.)
Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
Valley Psychiatric has a unique opportunity for you to join our outpatient mental health clinic offering quality, comprehensive services. Full-time. Minimum qualifications: Must have active Massachusetts state licensure, DEA license. Monday—Friday; no call and no weekends! Career competitive salary.
Minimum qualifications: Independent licensure as specified in Massachusetts DPH regulations with a minimum of five years administrative experience. Full time. Career competitive salary with excellent benefit package.
- Co-lead the organization.
- Direct daily clinical operations, including service delivery and managing clinical personnel at parent site.
- Ensure compliance with mandates of Massachusetts governing bodies.
- HIPAA Compliance/Privacy Officer for Springfield Clinic.
- Oversee and respond to complaints. Oversee investigation, response and required reporting of client grievance/complaints; maintain log of complaints and investigative activities.
- Oversee development of clinical programming for agency.
- Clinical supervision of clinicians and interns.
- Oversee Quality Management for the organization.
- Oversee Multi-Disciplinary Team (Springfield).
Full-time Masters Level Clinicians
Valley Psychiatric Service is seeking clinicians who are intrinsically motivated and excited about learning. We offer a positive workplace that is committed to respectful treatment of clients and staff. Opportunities to join our Child and Family Team, Autism Treatment Team, In-home Behavioral Team, DBT Team, Co-occurring Behaviors Team, and Trauma and Addictions Team. We also offer a multi-cultural study group for clinicians who are interested in increasing cultural competence in our work with clients and each other. Compensation—Career competitive salary with excellent benefit package.
Child and Family Therapists
for home-based and community-based work with children and families.
In-home Behavioral Therapists*
Clinician experienced in developing FBA's and BIPS for children with behavioral dysregulation. This will occur in child's home, school, and other community settings as appropriate.
* This can be a split position with a child and family therapist position if desired.
Co-occuring Disorders Clinicians
for home-based and community-based work with adolescents and adults.